● Conferences: AESA holds two conferences per year. The AESA Mid-Year Conference is held in early spring throughout various parts of Arizona. The conference provides a great opportunity for the emergency management community to meet and provide information to members regarding new initiatives and other issues affecting emergency services. The AESA Annual Conference is held each summer in the Metropolitan Phoenix area. Members can meet key leaders in the field of emergency services and interact with sponsors and exhibitors.
● Committees: AESA provides an opportunity for members to serve on active committees for every aspect of emergency services. Whether your interests are in Service Awards, Conference management, Certification and Training-AESA has the committee for you!
● Peer networking: AESA offers its members numerous opportunities to share and discuss best practices, and partner on common issues. In addition, AESA provides a platform to interface with Emergency Service professionals from all across the state! Members also have access to Emergency Service Best Management Practices in emerging topics.
● Resources: Access to a resource library with content designed to provide emergency services professionals access to helpful documents and toolkits. AESA also provides a comprehensive networking program for new professionals in the field. AESA provides professional development resources including scholarships and personal enrichment.
● Quarterly Electronic Newsletter: The AESA "SITREP" is a quarterly newsletter sent to all members! Each newsletter contains information on the issues and concerns of the emergency service community professionals. Also see past editions of our newsletter on the Resources page.
● Research initiatives: AESA members stay up-to-date with information regarding research and policy initiatives that may affect your area of operation and concern.